- About Us
- Reception Intake 2021
This term Parents’ Evenings will be held on Monday 19th and Wednesday 21st October. Due to the current Covid restrictions, these will be held virtually through your child’s Google Classroom account if you are in Years R-6. Nursery will use the same process. Here are some instructions to explain what you will need to do/expect
1. As usual, Mrs Jeffery will set up the online signing up system for you to log in to Eduspot and sign up for an appointment time. Look out for the email / text message notifying you that the system is open for this on Monday.
2. The system will be closed at midday on Friday 16th October.
3. On the day of the appointment which you have signed up for (either Monday 19th or Wednesday 21st October) you will be sent a Google meet code which will allow you to join the meeting.
4. At your appointment time, login to your child’s lapsw account, click on the Google meet app and join the meeting using the Google meet code.
5. Meetings will need to be kept to a strict 10 minute time limit. When the teacher is ready for you they will admit you to the room. They will not do this until the previous parents have left the meeting